SHAREit is the Fastest File Transfer Tool
Free File transfer
SHAREit connects to other devices via WiFi and then uses those signals to transfer files. This makes file transfer free irrespective of the file size.
Faster than Bluetooth
SHAREit is 200 times faster than Bluetooth connection clocking around 20MB/Sec transfer speed. Now share movies in a GO.
Top rated App
SHAREit has 4.5 Star rating in Google Play Store making it the most trusted and secure apps for File transfer.
Install SHAREit for Mac, iMac Computers. Requires MacOSX and higher versions.
SHAREit is a tool used for sharing files between devices using peer-to-peer file transferring technology. Users can use this app to share any file extending from small-sized images to large files like apps and games. It also covers contacts, .docx, .apk, .zip, and more. These are just a few examples as SHAREit allows you to send all types of files across all devices. SHAREit is available for almost all platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Windows Phone, and more. You can share files not only within one type of devices, but also other devices. For example, you can share files from an Android device to an iOS device, or from an Android device to a Windows PC and more.
SHAREit is a one-stop destination to share your files across all the devices as already mentioned, you can share all types of files to and from all devices.
- SHAREit comes with a lot of benefits, and here are the features that you should check out:
- Shareit doesn’t require any internet to work. Therefore, you can share any file with any device, whether it is Android, iOS, Windows, or Mac.
- You know how difficult it is to share files, even the smallest of files. It is time-consuming, and if any error occurred during the process, then the whole file transfer ceases. But with Shareit, you can share large files. Whether it is an app or zipped images, it can transfer within seconds.
- It is over 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The fastest speed can exceed 20Mb/s.
- You can also enjoy the pleasant experience of listening to music on SHAREit music player.
- SHAREit offers an integrated encryption tool for photos and videos that can help you protect privacy.
- It isn’t any difficult task to share your files between any of your devices, whether it is your mobile or PC.
- It supports any file type, and therefore you can share any file to any device and from any device.
How to Use Shareit?
SHAREit uses the same procedures for file transfer on any device, whether it is Android to Android, PC, iPhone, and vice versa. Therefore, here is an example that will help you use Shareit on your device:
- Before you proceed with the file transfer, not that the devices you are using should have a WiFi feature. Even though there’s no need for an internet connection, your device should operate WiFi. Now let’s get started. First, download the Shareit Application on both the devices.
- Open the app on your Android device and choose the “Send” option.
- Now choose the files you want to share. Once you have selected the files, click on “Next.”
- Now the app will search for the nearby SHAREit device.
- Make sure the Shareit app is downloaded and opened on the other device you want to share the file with.
- Now your app on the phone will show the nearby device. Tap on the device from your phone so that it will start sending the files to your PC.
- The other device will get a notification. Now click on the Receive.
- You can share any file now.
How does Shareit Work?
It is simple to understand how SHAREit works. It uses the technology of WiFi Direct. It sends files as a peer-to-peer exchange and connects devices through the WiFi radio to send and receive files. With WiFi Direct, a host server is created within the app for other devices to connect and share data. The receiver then connects with the hosted server, and the file transfer can take place as long as both the sender and receiver devices haven’t lost any connection on the server.
Shareit doesn’t use the internet even though it uses WiFi. When tested by internet speed calculating applications, ShareIt does show internet usage while transferring files. However, this speed is not used from your mobile data but the server WiFi data.
Install Share it on Android
- Download the APK file from the link above.
- Click on the downloaded file and then tap on the option ‘Install.’ The installation should immediately start.
If you are not able to download the SHAREit APK on your Android, then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings>>Security>>Unknown Sources
- You will see a Toggle next to ‘Unknown Sources.’ Swipe right to enable it.
- Next, download the file by clicking on the link above.
- Open the downloaded file from the notification bar, or search for the SHAREit .apk file from your file manager or the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the install option and wait. Within a few seconds, the app gets successfully installed. Launch the app and you can use to share any files with any device.
SHAREit for iOS – iPhone and iPad
To download SHAREit on your iOS device, follow these simple steps:
- Download the SHAREit .ipa file from the link above.
- Search for the downloaded file in your file manager. Then open the file to and click on the ‘Install’ option to begin the installation.
- Enter the password of your phone to proceed. Allow the file to install by giving permission. Soon, the installation starts.
- With the completion of the installation, you will be able to use the application for sharing files to any device.
Install SHAREit on Windows
To download and install the SHAREit App on your Windows PC, you just need to do the following:
- Download the SHAREit .exe file from the link given above. You simply have to click on the link.
- The file immediately starts downloading, unless you have restricted the downloads from outside sources. If so, go to your settings and manage permission. There might be other software like an anti-virus that might also be obstructing the download. Simply click on ‘Accept’ whenever it is asking for permission. This downloaded file works for almost all versions of Windows.
- Locate the downloaded .exe file on your PC. It usually is found in the Downloads folder. Click on the file and run it.
- You can install the file on your PC just like every other software you download on your Windows PC.
- Create an account to start sharing the files through SHAREit.
Download and Install SHAREit on macOS
Downloading SHAREit on your Mac PC is as simple as other softwares. Just follow these steps to go ahead with the installation.
- First, download the .dmg file of SHAREit from the link above.
- Next, locate the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click on the installation file.
- Give permission to all the asked one by clicking on “Accept”
- Next, click on “Install.”
- The installation process begins immediately.
- Once the process completes, you can then use SHAREit on a Mac for sharing file across all platforms and devices.
Install Shareit on Ubuntu
- Firstly, open the terminal from the Ubuntu PC.
- Then, type the command, “sudo apt install snapd,” to install snapd.
- Next, install Anbox on Ubuntu PC. To do so, enter the command, “snap install -classic anbox-installer && anbox-installer.” To complete the downloading process of the snap package, you should provide the password.
- After that, you should type 1 on the Linux PC terminal to install Anbox emulator.
- A list of files added from PPA will be shown. To autostart Anbox, you should Log in to it.
- Tap on the “I Agree” button to proceed with the installation of Anbox.
- Reboot your Ubuntu or Linux PC. Now, Anbox will be available on the desktop menu of your Linux PC.
- Tap on the Anbox emulator to launch it on your Ubuntu.
- Click on Settings>>Security>>Unknown Sources to install SHAREit APK.
- When prompted, click on “OK.”
- Navigate to tap on the web browser and type as SHAREit APK.
- Download the SHAREit APK from the link above.
- When the download completes, locate the file and double click on the .apk file.
- Click on the ‘Install’ option to initiate the installation process on Ubuntu.
- Launch the SHAREit app on Ubuntu to start transferring files between devices.
SHAREit is different from any other file sharing application and has the upper hand among all of them as it uses peer-to-peer file sharing technology. It is time-saving as it can share files in seconds. You can share multiple files at once or large files to any device. You just have to install the SHAREit application on both the devices.
Another most significant advantage of this application is that it is available for almost all the platforms and can be shared among each other. SHAREit doesn’t limit the transfer of files for only one operating system and therefore makes sharing efficient and convenient. Therefore, this is the most reliable file transferring software you will find.
The next benefit of SHAREit is that while sharing files, you don’t have to worry about the images losing its quality. There are various other file sharing platforms where you can send pictures. But on their disadvantage side, they make them lose their quality, but this is not the same with SHAREit. So, if you have been looking for a good, secure file-sharing software, then you should download SHAREit on your devices. Also, share your files from Android to iOS, or Windows to Android and more without losing its quality.